Friday, June 26, 2015

Boob Tube Happiness

As if you didn't know,  TV makes me happy!  Here are some of my fave choices on the boob tube right now....

Bravo TV~  This channel has reality shows down to a science!  I can't get enough of the Housewives and my new obsessions, Southern Charm & Mother Funders.  The "real" people on these shows never fail to make me feel so smart that I live in the Midwest. If I had to put on a face full of makeup and have my hair perfectly done just to pick up my kids, I would never leave the house.  Hello homeschooling.  And another thing, Heather Dubrow of Orange County, kicking a skank out of your 17 million dollar house because she ate a piece of the bow frosting off your cake for your name changing  EVENT is not a real problem.  Just so we are clear!  Programming note, Secrets and Wives is on a marathon this weekend...guess what I am doing?

The Price is Right~  What is it about Drew Carey that makes me want to snuggle up with him and talk about the prices of laundry detergent and pickles?  I get so emotionally attached to the contestants and can't wait to see who wins the showcase!  I really believe Drew when he says "Have a great day!  So nice to meet you!"  Like, if any of those people bumped into him out side of the studio he would totally remember them and have a chat about how they spun the wheel.  He is the BEST!

Heinz mustard commercial ~  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0gIq9fDSEI
This commercial always makes me LOL every time the mustard squirts out of the top! I LOOOOVEE that the old mustard has leopard pants, boots and bright red lipstick on.... like she is really edgy and not the kind of girl ketchup would settle down with.  High-larious!  I have to believe there was a team of chicks that came up with that ad.  The attention to detail is fantastic!

What are your favorites??  Happy Friday everyone!













No comments:

Post a Comment