I swear, there has to be an acting coach teaching these "actors" how to be the most annoying kids possible! Where are the parents of these actors?! Intervene please! My skin crawls when Sam and Cat, Austin and Ally, and Dog with a Blog comes on!!! It's like nails on chalkboard! Dear Disney & Nickelodeon, PLEASE for the love of God, produce better shows! Take some notes from your friends at Pixar!
And I get it, I could make them turn off the TV and do something else. But then how the hell am I suppose to have time to check my Instagram or text my sister about how much I hate Matt Lauer's smug face? duh
I am going to have to go old school and make lists of chores before the TV gets turned on. Wham, bam laundry is folded, dishwasher is emptied, and beds are made. Maybe, just maybe, we can make our own laugh track this summer and get the house clean all at the same time. I'm so smart.
Have a great day beauties
No comments:
Post a Comment